2020 Audi e-tron
Five years in the making, the e-tron represents a new era of the electric vehicle – and a new era of Audi.
With Innovative e-quattro all-wheel drive and a 4000-pound towing capacity, the e-tron has the capability many SUV shoppers would expect. The e-tron comes in 2 trim packages. The e-tron Premium Plus quattro Package and the e-tron Prestige quattro Package.
- Premium Plus: $75,795
- Prestige: $80,095
- Sportback $81,000 (est.)
Charging & Range
Audi is updating the battery for 2020 to extract more driving range, but it is currently expected to be approximately 210 miles.
According to Audi, which is only providing data for 2019 at the moment:
Audi e-tron EPA estimated total range is 204 miles. Actual range will vary and depend on several factors … The e-tron estimated range based on manufacturer’s estimation with 95 kWh battery using 150 kW DC charger.
A unique liquid cooling system runs through the heart of each Audi e-tron motor, which helps maintain a reliable temperature and ensure consistent performance even with extended use.
- 0-60 mph in 5.5 sec.
- 402 hp / 300 kW with boost technology
- With a max towing rating of up to 4,000 lbs when properly equipped, this is an electric SUV that actually performs like an SUV.
- Five suspension modes and an all-wheel air suspension system elevate your driving experience for comfort, performance and efficiency. Standard on the Audi e-tron.
- Audi e-tron battery is covered by an 8 year or 100,000 mile
Interior, Comfort, and Cargo
The e-tron’s most impressive technology is its electrified systems, but the five-seat crossover also has a cutting-edge and practical cabin.
Its dashboard is packed with multiple high-resolution screens that include Audi’s digital gauge cluster—called Virtual Cockpit—and two flush-mounted touchscreens in the center. Of course, there are a variety of upscale options such as a head-up display and massaging front seats to further round out the e-tron’s sophisticated interior, which benefits from a flat floor thanks to its neatly packaged underfloor battery pack.
The cargo area measures 29 cubic feet behind the back row and 57 with the seatbacks folded flat.
The e-tron is impressively quiet in urban conditions, shrugging off impacts from road imperfections and the roar of its low-rolling-resistance tires. At higher speeds, the sound of the wind rarely interrupts the serene cabin experience.
Audi e-tron GT Specs
- 4.96-meter (16.3 ft) length, 1.96-meter (6.4 ft) width and 1.38meter (4.5 ft) height
- 434 kilowatts (590 horsepower) system power
- 95kWh battery mounted below car and with bumps below seats and cutouts near feet
- 150+kW Fast charging to 70% and a step down from there
- 2 motors, AWD
- Acceleration: 0 to 100 km/h (0-62.1 mph) in around 3.5 seconds before going on to 200 km/h (124.3 mph) in just over 12 seconds.
- The top speed is regulated at 240 km/h (149.1 mph) to maximize the range
- 285/30 size tires, 22-inch wheels
- Range: Over 400 kilometers (248.5 mi)
- 4 passenger interior
- Driver side charging with option of additional passenger side charger port
- Storage: 450 liters (15.9 cu ft) of luggage capacity.
- Trunk: 100 liters (3.5 cu ft) of capacity